Resources for poz guys
There are many resources for guys who are HIV-positive in British Columbia.
- AIDS Vancouver provides information, services and support to those living with HIV in Metro Vancouver. aidsvancouver.org
- Positive Living BC is dedicated to empowering persons living with HIV/AIDS through mutual support and collective action. positivelivingbc.org
- CATIE is Canada’s source for up-to-date, unbiased information about HIV and hepatitis C. catie.ca/en/home
- Frank Talk is a resource from Health Initiative for Men (HIM) for guys who are HIV-positive and have hepatitis C. checkhimout.ca/blogs/sexual-health/poz-guys-talk-to-frank-about-sex-and-hepatitis-c
- YouthCO is Canada’s first youth-driven organization leading the HIV and Hep C movement through peer education, support, and shared leadership. youthco.org
- Heart of Richmond AIDS Society provides information, services and support to those living in Richmond. heartofrichmond.com
- Friends For Life provides alternative and holistic health care to those living with illnesses like HIV and cancer. vancouverfriendsforlife.ca
- A Loving Spoonful provides free nutritious meals to those who are living with HIV in Metro Vancouver. alovingspoonful.org
- Dr. Peter AIDS Foundation helps to rebuild lives shattered by HIV/AIDS, addiction, mental illness, poverty, and discrimination because of gender and sexual orientation. drpeter.org
- ACT (AIDS Committee of Toronto) works with gay men, women and youth to increase their knowledge, skills and resilience in the face of HIV, and reduce HIV transmission. They’re not BC-based, but have significant resources for gay guys living with HIV. actoronto.org
This list is by no means exhaustive. If you’ve had a good experience with a resource for poz guys not listed here, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our best to include it.