- This event has passed.
HIM Yoga – In Person & Online
HIM is resuming weekly online Yoga sessions as well as bringing back in-person sessions at Scotia Bank Dance Studio for a limited capacity. So, come stretch those knots away and do Yoga with HIM!
To attend the online session:
You are kindly asked to register to attend Online – ZOOM: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpduiopjIvG9aIshWI9Elri4mmz_wZXQt4
To attend the in-person session at Scotia Bank Dance Studio:
You are kindly asked to register to attend the in-person session at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-initiative-for-men-in-person-yoga-tickets-119008578863
To ensure everyone’s safety during in-person sessions, Health Initiative for Men (HIM) will be upholding the following guidelines:
- The format of Yoga with HIM has been adjusted to pre-register only and is no longer a drop-in program.
- All participants, upon registration, will be sent a copy of Scotia Dance Centre’s safety procedures to ensure awareness on behalf of each participant, including policy on masks, sanitizer, coming changed, covering of feet, physical distancing protocols, staying home if symptomatic, as well as proper arrival/exiting procedures.
- An HIM Leadership Coordinator will be in attendance for every session to ensure compliance with these procedures and to adjust any necessary behaviours or non-compliance.
- The instructor and/or Leadership Coordinator will ensure the signing and record logging necessary for the requested Social Contract provided by Scotia Dance Centre prior to submission.
- The maximum number of attendees will not be exceeded, with the offer to facilitators for HIM to lower or restrict the number of attendees further, based on the facilitator’s personal safety requests.
Participants must arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class/rehearsal start time.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.
Participation is free, or by donation.
This group is open to self-identified men (trans, cis, and other men), two-spirit and non-binary folks who also identify as gay, bi, queer, asexual, and/or as guys who are into/or have sex with guys (for any reason – including for work).