HIM Yoga – In-Person and Online
HIM is resuming weekly online Yoga sessions as well as bringing back in-person sessions at Scotia Bank Dance Studio for a limited capacity. So, come stretch those knots away and do Yoga with HIM!
To attend the in-person session at Scotia Bank Dance Studio:
You are kindly asked to register to attend the in-person session at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-initiative-for-men-in-person-yoga-tickets-119008578863
To ensure everyone’s safety during in-person sessions, Health Initiative for Men (HIM) will be upholding the following guidelines:
- The format of Yoga with HIM has been adjusted to be pre-register only and is no longer a drop-in program.
- All participants, upon registration, will be sent a copy of Scotia Dance Centre’s safety procedures to ensure awareness on behalf of each participant, including policy on masks, sanitizer, coming changed, covering of feet, physical distancing protocols, staying home if symptomatic, as well as proper arrival/exiting procedures.
- A HIM Program Coordinator will be in attendance for every session to ensure compliance of these procedures and to adjust any necessary behaviours or non-compliance.
- The instructor and/or Program Coordinator will ensure signing and record logging necessary for the requested Social Contract provided by Scotia Dance Centre prior to submission.
- The maximum number of attendees will not be exceeded, with the offer to facilitators for HIM to lower or restrict the number of attendees further, based on the facilitators personal safety requests.
Participants must arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class/rehearsal start time.
Shower and change room facilities are currently not open for use.
To attend the online session via Zoom:
Please register and attend at: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpduiopjIvG9aIshWI9Elri4mmz_wZXQt4
This event is open to all GBT2Q men living across BC.
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This group is open to self-identified men (trans, cis, and other men), two-spirit and non-binary folks who also identify as gay, bi, queer, asexual, and/or as guys who are into/or have sex with guys (for any reason – including for work).