Volunteer with us
As a volunteer, you get to share your time and talents with a progressive, evidence-based, enthusiastic organization. You’ll make new friends, learn new skills, and most of all, feel good about being directly involved in boosting the health of your peers. If you have a passion for your community, please consider helping us engage with it.
During the current COVID-19 pandemic, HIM has adapted its volunteer program. New volunteer positions are arising that address our current reality while a few outreach positions are on temporary hiatus. All volunteers in active roles are educated about and follow provincial and health authority guidelines. Please continue to check out HIM volunteer opportunities on a regular basis
We need people like you
- Director, Board of Directors and Finance Committee member
- Life Model
- Yoga Instructor
- Fitness Instructor
- Health Centre Receptionist (New West)
- Health Centre Receptionist (Abbotsford)
- Health Centre Receptionist (Commercial Drive)
- Health Centre Receptionist (Davie)
- Health Centre Receptionist (Surrey)
- Material Distribution Volunteer
Click on the volunteer opportunity to view its description.